<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hello, it been over 1 month and I haven't post. My impediment was a new job in Fremont California doing computer support for another agency. Fremont is a suburb/ town in the East Bay more suburb than town it's pretty but not the most happening place.

My commute is now 1.5 hours each way and starting work at 8:00 AM means I have to get up early. I'm a night person and this change has been extremely difficult. Fortunately I actually like the job and I'm starting to get use to waking up before 6:00 AM. but it's difficult.

The actual commute isn't that bad I'm using public transit (Bart and Muni) and I'm able to zone out or read. So anyway I'm back to my blog, I missed it dearly.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com