<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Holidays Folks hope you're having a festive season, I'm sick with the flu or something I'm into my third week and today and I celebrated with a disease blast from the past PINK EYE yuck, I though this unsightly illness was for children only. Well I'm quarantined at my parents home so it feels like childhood has returned. I celebrated this predicament with a cable TV movie watching marathon I Robot, Fat Albert and the Manchurian Candidate 2004 all were ingested in one evening with 2 NBA playoff games. (GO SHAQ BABY) Ay Caramba after all that TV watching no wonder I got pink eye!

I've spent this evening trying to get a phone prescription from my out of state HMO processed. I won't rant. but it's been ugly.

Hopefully, after my medication arrives I can get started on a year end post with photos and comments on 2005.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com