<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hopefully 2005 will be better than 2004. With the War, Election and Tsunami it wasn't a sad year. Personally it wasn't a bad year but I want to accomplish more in 2005. I had a lot of fun in 2004 but I want to take on some
challenges. Should I state some of my resolutions?

What the heck
1. Lose weight - keeping it off is the hard part.
2. Prepare a will - must protect my asset
3. Set goal for 5 years career and finance
4. 100 mile bike ride - time for the century
5. Date more men this year.
6. Volunteer more this year.

That's enough to keep me busy, I'll come back to this page next year to review on my resolutions and comment on my success.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com