<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wednesday evening I went to the beautician, my hair is falling out like some stress nighmare or remake of Hideo's Dark Water. Whenever I touch my hair long strains fall out it so damaged I won't be surprised if every strain broke off. I returned to my regular beautician who carelessly added the perm from hell, I haven't found a new beautician and I wanted him to see what was happening to my hair.

PERMS SUCK!!! He washed my hair, gave me an oil treatment, rolled my hair on curlers and charged me $50.00. Now I look like a Harpo Marx it's quite sad. Hopefully, I'll be able to work on Thursday without looking like an idiot.

I was planning to dress up as Condi Rice but hey Harpo is easy - I wonder if I can dye my hair blonde.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com