<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

I peeked out the window this morning and it had obliviously rained last night the ground was still wet. But as I looked west toward Ocean Beach the clouds were breaking and I was betting on a cool but beautiful day. Sunday morning back on the bus to the Fringe, the Fringe Festival is at the Exit Theatre-plex in the Tenderloin. The Fringe festival is great, you have the opportunity to see a variety of artist for extremely reasonable prices, nothing over $8.00 dollars and all the money goes to the artists. This morning I saw Oui Be Negroes, an improvisation and sketch comedy troop. When I arrived at the Exit Theatre Champagne, orange juice, bagels and fruit were available for the audience pleasure. This a course put me in good mood. What really lifted by spirits was the program. I was cracking up, the show was really funny, I laughed and laughed. I didn't know how much of the show was improvisational
when I found out the majority I was really impressed with the art form.

The program was a lot of fun I bid bye to my theatre partners and headed over to the East Bay to bike ride in the Berkeley Marina. It was a pleasure ride and the company was pleasant.

I was a little tired after the ride but I took some time to photograph the Golden
Gate Bridge from my rooftop at twilight then used the watercolors filter on the photo.








|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com