<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The first debate between Bush and Kerry was tonight. It was better than I expected, Kerry presented himself well his answers where intelligent and Bush also presented his direction clearly. I believe the debates will help Kerry's campaign. But why did Kerry have to quote George Will??? He's constantly giving acknowledgement to the right it's just not necessary. Also his statement to "Hunt and Kill the Terrorist" I keep getting images of Abu Ghraib prison and lynch mobs killing anyone who isn't the right religion or color. I'm just uncomfortable with some of his rhetoric.

But right now I'm voting for him, action speaks louder than words and the actions of the Bush administration of attacking Iraq never seemed the logical choice when other options were available.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com